Friday, February 10, 2012

Where I'm From...


I am from the stars in the sky.
From the ocean and sea.
I am from the sunsets and sunrises.
From drawing and painting.
I am from clay.
From ceramics and sculpture.
I am from three day long trip to Virginia and back.
I am from the airplane in the sky.
I am from jumping in the pool.
From dropping blueberries.
I am from water.
That has been thrown at me to the mouth.
I am from family problems.
And a father that is ill.
I am from a deadly disease.
From Multiple Sclerosis.
I am from many frustrations and fears.
From the event 9-11.
I am from intelligence and jealousy.
From respect and trust.
I am from many wishes and dreams.
That will not always come true.
I am from a whole life of ideas.
I am an open book.
I am from many emotions.
That I will never tell.
I am from many traits and worries.
From many hopes and very hard work.
I am from many days ago.
Looking back on all theses memories.


No comments: